The purpose of a fire alarm system in a commercial, retail, healthcare or other setting is to ensure the safety of the people on the premises against the ravages of fire and smoke. To do this, competent fire alarm systems warn occupants and authorities that a fire is in progress.
TED Systems is a Kansas City leader in the design, installation, and service of conventional and sophisticated fire alarm systems for commercial offices, high-rise buildings, healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, industrial plants, and detention centers.
Types of Fire Alarm Systems
There are three major types of fire detection sensors that make up the various fire alarm systems: thermal detectors, ionization detectors and photoelectric detectors. Your fire detection system and early warnings will save lives and valuable assets. But no single fire alarm solution will fit the needs of all facilities. The best fire detection sensors and related alarm system for your building or facility is one that is designed and engineered to meet your specific needs.
Our Fire Alarm, Detection, Evacuation and Control Systems
- Addressable analog smoke detection and ADA (visual alarms) signaling
- High-rise voice evacuation and firefighter phone systems
- Smoke control for air-handling units for elevators and doorways
- Testing, troubleshooting and hardwired additions to NOTIFIER, EST, Simplex, and Silent Knight
Fire Alarm System Application by Facility Type
- Industrial – NOTIFIER network-addressable fire alarm and reporting systems
- Schools – NOTIFIER addressable fire alarm systems, Simplex and EST additions
- Retail – NOTIFIER addressable fire alarm panels for malls
- Commercial Office Buildings – NOTIFIER
- School Districts – Four-building test and maintenance contract, NOTIFIER systems.
Partner with TED Systems
In Kansas City and around the Midwest, TED Systems is your licensed NOTIFIER by Honeywell dealer. TED Systems offers a complete line of NOTIFIER fire alarm products, systems, service and support.
Through the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET), we have personnel that are Levels II, III, and IV Certified and have over a century of combined experience in the design, installation, programming and testing of systems – ranging from small single-zone panels, to large multi-node, network-addressable systems.