The purpose of a fire alarm system in a commercial, retail, healthcare or other setting is to ensure the safety of the people on the premises and to protect the property against the ravages of fire and smoke. To do this, intelligent fire alarm systems warn occupants and authorities that a fire is in progress.
Midwest Alarm Services (MW-AS) is a leader in the design, installation, and service of basic addressable to sophisticated campus networked fire systems for commercial offices, high-rise buildings, healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, campuses, industrial plants, and detention centers.
Types of Fire Alarm Systems & Services
There are three major types of fire detection sensors that make up the various fire alarm systems: thermal detectors, ionization detectors and photoelectric detectors. Your fire detection system and early warnings will save lives and valuable assets. But no single fire alarm solution will fit the needs of all facilities. The best fire detection sensors and related alarm system for your building or facility is one that is designed and engineered to meet your specific needs.
- Addressable analog smoke detection and ADA (visual alarms) signaling
- High-rise voice evacuation and firefighter phone systems
- Smoke control for air-handling units for elevators and doorways
- Testing, troubleshooting and hardwired additions to NOTIFIER and Silent Knight
- Annual testing program
Fire Alarm System Application by Facility Type
- Industrial – NOTIFIER network-addressable fire alarm and reporting systems
- Schools – NOTIFIER addressable voice evacuation systems
- School Districts – Multi-building test and maintenance contracts, NOTIFIER systems.
- Retail – NOTIFIER addressable fire alarm panels
- Commercial Office Buildings – NOTIFIER addressable fire alarm panels
Partner with Midwest Alarm Services
In and around the Midwest, MW-AS is your licensed NOTIFIER by Honeywell dealer. Midwest Alarm Services offers a complete line of NOTIFIER fire alarm products, systems, service and support.
Through the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET), we have personnel that are Levels II, III, and IV Certified and have over a century of combined experience in the design, installation, programming and testing of systems – ranging from small single-zone panels, to large multi-node, network-addressable systems.
Contact us today for more information about our fire alarm systems and services.